Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wombotron's Application
#1 I am applying for the rank of helper.
#2 I am applying for both Zinidia #1 or #2, but if I had to choose it would be #2.
#3 Steam Username: Wombotron Steam ID: 76561198102456121.
#4 I am 14 years of age.
#5 I am a donor and rank is immortal.
#6 The timezone I am in is PDT.
#7 I can be on for about 3 hours on the weekdays and 4 to 5 on the weekends.
#8 Razer Man O' Wars.
#9 Discord Username: Wombotron#3563
#10 I would like to be on the Zinidia team because, when I first started playing on this server, it was really fun, with the towns, the kits, and all of the pvp oriented community. It always gave me a reason to get on Unturned, and always was a fun way to kill time, and now that its been about 2 years that I have been playing on Zinidia, I feel like I am ready to become more than just a donator, and become someone who helps stabilize the community even further, and do my best to assist my superiors.
#11 I can bring a variety of things to the table, some of which include, forms of leadership, enforcing rules as well as abiding them, having really flexible hours, and being someone that gets on vary frequently to help with whatever anyone needs.
#12 I have never been banned or muted on any server.
#13 I have been playing on Zinidia for about 2 years now.
#14 I have been a moderator on a Gmod server.
#15 One of my favorite moments on Zinidia, was when my friends and I were up against another group of people, and with the "/tpa" function, the battle went on for about an hour, of grenades, RPG's, and smokes, all around the military base. 
ACCEPTED

Congratulations! You have been accepted as one of our staff members! You should receive your rank within 24 hours. We are excited to be working with you.
Network Owner, Founder and Developer since 2013